Hi, I'm Alina!
I'm a User Experience (UX) design consultant based in Sydney. At the moment, I'm part of Syfte crew and currently working on a number of projects for Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) and Vivid Sydney. In my current role, I'm involved in both design and research activities.
My curious mind and personal interest in behavioural economics is what drives me to dig deeper into human needs. Having worked in the digital space for over 7 years including software development and business analysis roles, I thoughtfully tread a line between business priorities, technical feasibility and user needs.
Companies I've worked with include Westpac Bank, IBM, Telstra, International Treasury Services, St George Bank, UTS, WiseTech Global, Cirrus Media Australia and Lamb & Cumin Australia.
When I'm not at work, you'll find me with my family - husband and daughter, cooking, baking or at the gym.
Feel free to get in touch to discuss all things design and tech! I'm always curious :)
Thanks for stopping by,
What do I bring to UX?
- Analytical thinking and systematic approach - big picture and small details.
- Strong research capabilities.
- Stellar stakeholder management.
- Empathy with users. Empathy with business.
- Ability to assess the technical feasibility of a design concept.
- Ability to tailor and scale the design process according to project constraints.
- Enthusiasm, professionalism and tact.
- User research
- Information Architecture
- UI / Interaction Design
- Visual Design
- Heuristic evaluation
- Usability testing
- Business analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Sketch 3
- Adobe CC
Feel free to get in touch to discuss all things design!
I'm available via firstname.lastname@example.org or via social media: